Get creative and bundle your favourite loose-leaf teas for yourself or to gift to someone special.
If you want a tea that isn't in the drop down option below you can always add on single teas separately from our complete selection of teas here.
- Three teas of your choice (select from best-selling options below) each in its own bespoke canister.
- A complimentary gold teaspoon
- A beautiful packaged box with a personalised handwritten note and dried flowers
About our selection of best-selling teas:
Breakfast Tea: A single-estate black tea sourced from the pristine mountain - range of Kandy, Sri Lanka. Graded as an orange pekoe pluck; this black tea is a high grade premium leaf. It is aromatic, bright, and perfect to drink as a black tea with or without milk.
Earl Grey Tea: A noble black tea with a citrus twist. It is blended with bergamot pieces, bergamot essential oil, and cornflowers. This earl grey tea boasts a classic bold flavour with a lingering fruity/floral aroma.
Genmaicha Green Tea: A delicious green tea roasted with brown rice gives an interesting combination of vegetal, grassy, and nutty flavours. This style of tea is traditionally from Japan, however, we work with a tea farm in the Victorian Alpine for a local Australian Genmaicha tea experience.
- Jasmine Pearl Tea: A high grade hand rolled jasmine pearl tea naturally infused with jasmine flowers. Unlike other synthetic jasmine pearl tea brands; this one comes from a boutique farm where real jasmine flowers naturally scent the green tea. Tea masters place freshly picked jasmine flowers over the green tea leaves overnight and as the jasmine flowers release their aroma the tea absorbs this floral characteristic.
- Lemon Myrtle Ginger: A zesty twist on the classic lemongrass and ginger tea. The added Australian lemon myrtle makes this tea fresh and vibrant.
- Berry Antioxidant: A playful and fruity tea of New Zealand freeze-dried raspberries, juniper berries, elderberries, hibiscus, and calendula petals. A sweet-sour flavour with an irresistible deep red infusion.
- Pure Peppermint: A large leaf organic peppermint tea for those that enjoy the pure refreshing taste of peppermint.
Fun & different Choice:
- Coconut Mint: A refreshing and velvety herbal blend with a gentle sweet aftertaste. A unique medley of refreshing peppermint, soothing calendula, fun loving coconut, and cacao nibs.
- Rooibos Watermelon: This tea is naturally sweet, has a rich red colour, and tastes like summer. The freeze-dried natural watermelon binds the rooibos together forming a sweet sticky effect. This ensures that the watermelon infuses the tea bringing out an irresistible fruity sensation.
Wattleseed Chai: A caffeine free chai with Australian wattleseed, chicory root and eight wholesome organic spices. Wattleseed is part of the ancient Aboriginal bush food heritage and represents an irresistibly nutty, coffee or hazelnut flavour. Chicory root is a famous coffee alternative that matches the flavour without the caffeine.
Free Shipping over $70 (automatically applied at checkout). Otherwise, standard Australia Post shipping costs apply.