Burdock, dandelion root, licorice, nettle leaf, St Mary's thistle, lemon peel, lemon verbena, red clover, calendula, rhubarb root
(all products are organic)
A 2010 literature review  concluded that burdock was found to "promote blood circulation to the skin surface, improve skin quality/texture and [improve] skin diseases like eczema".
A 2013 study  found rats who were given dandelion root experienced significant liver protection. A study in 2000  found promising results for limonene (found in lemon peel) to have potent anti-cancerous properties.
A 2006 literature review  concluded that Calendula (also known as Marigold) could offer skin protection against UV radiation, inflammation and potentially acne (note that these were animal or in-vitro studies not human trials, but findings are promising). Several studies have been published suggesting rhubarb root might help heal cold sores and improve movement of the intestines. Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) has long been held in high regard for having detoxification properties and is packed with potent alkaloids, minerals, and vitamins .
1. Chan Y.S., Cheng L.N., Wu J.H., Chan E., Kwan Y.W., Lee S.M.Y., Leung G.P.H, Yu P.H.F, Chan S.W., A review of the pharmacological effect of Arctium lappa (burdock). Inflammopharmacology. 2011 Oct;19(5):245-54. Doi: 10.1007/s10787-010-0062-4. Epub 2010 Oct 28. [PubMed]
2. Abdulrahman L., Al-Malki, Mohamed K., Abo-Golayel. Hepatoprotective Efficacy of Chicory alone or combined with Dandelion leaves against induced Liver Damage Life Sci J.2013;10(4):140-157] [LifeScience]
3. Hakim A., Harris R.B., Ritenbaugh C., Citrus peel use is associated with reduced risk of squamous cell carcinoma of the skin. Nutr Cancer. 2000;37(2):161-8. doi: 10.1207/S15327914NC372_7. [PubMed]
4. Basch E., Bent S., Foppa I., Haskmi S., Kroll D., Mele M., Szapary P., Ulbricht C., Vora M., Yong S. Marigold (Calendula officinalis L.): an evidence-based systematic review by the Natural Standard Research Collaboration. J Herb Pharmacother. 2006;6(3-4):135-59. doi: 10.1080/j157v06n03_08. [PubMed]
5. Kregiel D., Pawlikowska E., Antolak H., Urtica Supp.: Ordinary Plants with Extraordinary Properties. Molecules. 2018 Jul; 23(7): 1664. Published online 2018 Jul 9. Doi: 10.3390/molecules23071664