PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT.
For early access to future tea events please sign up to our newsletter.
- A 2.5 hour deep dive into green teas and oolong teas from around the world. Explore the impact of different regions and harvest techniques alongside our tea experts. Learn how to distinguish a hand rolled green tea from China, a steamed machine-processed tea from Japan and Korea or a delicate hand plucked tea from Taiwan.
A bit more
- Tea Sommelier Sarah and Ruan teach how to infuse, cup (taste), and blend green and oolong teas from around the world. The class is a deep dive into the growing regions and unique flavour profiles found in green tea and oolong tea
- Enjoy sampling and studying 12 different types of green and oolong teas and explore the variation in colour, flavour, aroma and texture
- Learn about industry grading, flavour, and aroma specifications
- Students blend their own custom tea blend for a personalised take home tea gift
- The class goes for 2.5 hours from 10am - 12:30pm on Sunday the 12th of June from our tea tasting room in Brunswick
- Small class size, limited to max. 8 people
- A guided tea tasting experience that explores unique aromas and tastes of oolongs and green teas from around the world
- Explore over 35 organic botanicals to create your own unique tea blend to take home with you
- This experience is in-person, held at the beautiful “Ratio Cocoa Roasters” in Brunswick.
- Due to limited spots and tea ordering requirements, there is a minimum of 14 days notice to receive a full refund